Book Your Weekly Surf Club
Welcome to the family! Dive in and join one of our surf clubs every weekend from March to December (excluding summer holidays)
/ starting at 50€
So what’s it all about?
Our weekly surf club is great if you live locally or are staying in Les Landes for a full season and want to improve your surfing with a group of like-minded people.
Make surfing your weekly sport! Surfing together in a surf club every week in different conditions is good for the body, good for the mind, and great for progression (it beats going to the gym right?!). Your guide Raph will increase your ocean knowledge so that you can try out your new skills outside of the lesson, alone or with your new surf crew.
Our surf club is new this year, so we are flexible! We need 3-8 people to create a club and are open to all levels (from complete beginner to advanced coaching) and all ages (from toddlers to grandparents!). Our girls club is already live and we are excited to see what’s next.
> The answers to our most frequently asked questions.
We will provide you with Surfboards for all levels, wetsuits for all seasons. We also have hoods, booties, and gloves for winter. You’re welcome to bring your own equipment
We have a private mini bus so that we can change our surf spot regularly and surf new waves
Raphael is your experienced, friendly, local surf guide who has a French Surfing Federation Instructor Diploma, a Federal Surf Coach Diploma and a First Aid & Life Saving (surf specific) Diploma – renewed every year.
We can film/photograph you to help progress your techniques and as a little souvenir to take home.
Surf more, pay less! So by taking a course of weekly lessons you save up to 60%. Pay all in one go, or in instalments. Book 10 to 30 lessons.
|More than 30 lessons||contact us||n/c|
|10 lessons||contact us||n/c|
Raph's Surf Club - Where And When
Surf Guides is a mobile surf school based in Hossegor, Capbreton, and Seignosse. Here are some more details about how our lessons work and how to book.
When would you like to surf?
- Our clubs run every Saturday or Sunday from beginning of March to December, excluding summer holidays.
- Our clubs are new this year, so we are flexible! We need 3-8 people to create a club and are open to all levels (from complete beginner to advanced coaching) and all ages (from toddlers to grandparents!)
- Our girls club is already live and we are excited to see what’s next.
- To book or enquire just give Raph a call on (+33)6 20 13 69 30 or send and email to Raph@surf-guides.com
What happens next?
- You will receive and email 2 days before each lesson to confirm to time and location.
- The time has come for your lesson! Raphael will meet you and your group at the arranged point. Then we will give you the best equipment for your surf adventure. Now it’s time to follow him and his expert local knowledge into the water!
- You will always have plenty of time to chat and discuss the timings and locations of your following lessons. We will take into account the weather, the rest of your group, your level, and what you are enjoying.
Where will we surf?
- Surf Guides is based in Capbreton/Hossegor, but we are flexible! Thanks to our private mini bus we can move to different surf spots to adapt to the ever changing conditions of our beautiful ocean.
- Soorts-Hossegor : La Sud, La Nord, La Centrale, La Graviere, Les Naturistes
- Seignosse : Les Gardians, Les Estagnots, Les Bourdaines, Le Penon, L'Agréou, Les Casernes
- Capbreton : Notre-Dame, Le Prévent, Santocha, La piste, Les Océanides, la Pointe