Your Private Surf Session
Take 1 to 10 custom surf lessons of 2 hours exclusively for you and up to 2 friends/family.
All levels welcome from beginner to expert. Available all year round.
/ starting at 50€
So what’s it all about?
If group classes are not your thing, and you prefer faster progression in a lesson tailored exclusively for you, then you have come to the right place!
Finding the best waves for you is our job! In private lessons we really get to know you. We will adapt our teaching and surf spot choice to suit your character, style, and level.
From first time standing up to nailing those technical carves, we’ll be in the water with you. Your surf instructor will be teaching, coaching, filming, and making sure you have a fun, safe, you-centred session!
> Read more about Raph and our unique teaching style.
> The answers to our most frequently asked questions.
We will provide you with surfboards for all levels. Also we have wetsuits for all seasons, plus hoods, booties, and gloves for winter.
Raphael is your experienced, friendly, local surf guide who has a French Surfing Federation Instructor Diploma, a Federal Surf Coach Diploma and a First Aid & Life Saving (surf specific) Diploma – renewed every year.
We have a private mini bus so that we can move from the meeting point if we need to change spots.
We can film/photograph you to help progress your techniques and as a little souvenir to take home.
Pricing and Booking
|1 - 9 Cours||10 Cours|
|1 Surfeur||120€ / Cours / Surfer||100€ / Cours / Surfer|
|2 Surfeurs||85€ / Cours / Surfer||80€ / Cours / Surfer|
|3 Surfeurs||70€ / Cours / Surfer||60€ / Cours / Surfer|
|4 Surfeur||55€ / Cours / Surfer||50€ / Cours / Surfer|
|5 Surfeur||45€ / Cours / Surfer||40€ / Cours / Surfer|
|6+ Surfeur||40€ / Cours / Surfer||Price adapted to the porject|
From our gallery
Here is what we have been up to in our recent private lesson 😉 Tag your photos on Instagram and facebook with #surfguideshossegor to get on the gallery!
Your Private Surf Session - Where And When
Surf Guides is a mobile surf school based in Hossegor, Capbreton, and Seignosse. Here are some more details about how our private lessons work and how to book.
When would you like to surf?
- Surf Guides is open all year round! Head to the booking page to check availability on our calendar.
- Select the date of your first lesson, number of surfers, and how many lessons you would like to take. Then Book!
- If you are taking more than one lesson, there is a message box for you to write when you would like to take rest of the lesson. Please note that the time of the lesson may slightly change depending on conditions.
- You will receive a confirmation email with an enrolment formand our terms and conditions to send back or bring to your lesson
What happens next?
- You will receive an email and a text message 2 days before your first lesson. This is to remind you tocontact your guide. Raphael will confirm your meeting place and time, wetsuit size, age, level etc.
- The time has come for your lesson! Raphael will meet you at the arranged point and give you the best equipment for your surf adventure. Now it’s time to follow him and his expert local knowledge into the water!
- If you are taking more than one lesson, you will have plenty of time to chat and discuss the timings and locations of your following lessons taking into account the weather, your level, and what you enjoyed during the first lesson.
Where will we surf?
- Surf Guides is based in Capbreton/Hossegor, but we are flexible! Thanks to our private mini bus we can move to different surf spots to adapt to the ever changing conditions of our beautiful ocean.
- Soorts-Hossegor: La Sud, La Nord, La Centrale, La Graviere, Les Naturistes
- Seignosse: Les Gardians, Les Estagnots, Les Bourdaines, Le Penon, L'Agréou, Les Casernes
- Capbreton: Notre-Dame, Le Prévent, Santocha, La piste, Les Océanides, La Pointe